dimecres, de setembre 14, 2005

YES!

Well, my day is complete. Every day since i've been here i have walked by the Travesty boxes on the sidewalk, hoping to see them filled. Finally, FINALLY, i found the box full today. For those of you who don't know what the hell I'm talking about, the Travesty is the UT humor publication, and it is very funny; i was fortunate enough to discover it during orientation. I've been spending too much money lately, as has been the story ever since I got my lovely visa debit card. I bought another one of those pens online; this one is a special edition orange one that I just had to have. I also splurged a bit on itunes, and now I have Beethoven's symphonies 1-9. 7 sounds a lot like the theme music from Fargo, or perhaps I should say the theme music sounds like the 7th. God, I love that movie. Got my birthday/graduation present from my sister/brother-in-law today: framed pic of my sister, father, me; starbucks giftcards (and i thought heavy-duty christians were anti-addiction), and a bag of horribly fattening yet delicious brownies. I talked to someone for the first time in 4 months last night; which was nice.


I was dreaming of the past.
And my heart was beating fast,
I began to lose control,
I began to lose control,

I didn't mean to hurt you,
I'm sorry that I mad you cry,
I didn't want to hurt you,
I'm just a jealous guy,

I was feeling insecure,
You night not love me any more,

I was shivering inside,
I was shivering inside,

I was trying to catch your eyes,
Thought that you were trying to hide,
I was swallowing my pain,
I was swallowing my pain.

-GUESS the artist (unless, of course, you know the answer then it wouldn't a guess, would it?!)

That which naturally occurs after that which ocurred previously:


Crazy Hillary:

Google circa 1960: