dissabte, de setembre 10, 2005

uuuh...

Well last night was interesting: went to a friend of a friend's apt, subsequently to a similar situation at towers, where the security guard actually opened the door for us (not one of us lives there). That was cool, cept everyone else was very drunk and I was not. Damn you, vehicular responsibilities! Oh well... I got back to the dorm at around 4 this morning, and as i was getting out of the shower some guy brought a stereo into the bathroom so he could be serenaded by Coldplay as he brushed his teeth. Needless to say, i looked at him as if he was insane. Today has been a bit boring, i did a little work on my vestment, the study version of which is coming along nicely. My RA invited me to go to Barton Springs, and i declined. Call me an anti-social asshole (spot on description, btw) but i really am not crazy about this idea of spending time with a bunch of people that don't pique my interest in the least. My roommate went, said the water was very cold. The other people in my arch. studio all seem pretty cool, but I haven't talked to them too much. More of the same with Amy tonight, I think.

I've got a secret I've been hiding under my skin
My heart is human, my blood is boiling, my brain I.B.M.
So if you see me acting strangely, don't be surprised
I'm just a man who needed someone, and somewhere to hide
To keep me alive-just keep me alive
Somewhere to hide to keep me alive

I'm not a robot without emotions-I'm not what you see
I've come to help you with your problems, so we can be free
I'm not a hero, I'm not a saviour, forget what you know
I'm just a man whose circumstances went beyond his control
Beyond my control-we all need control
I need control-we all need control
-I've been liking this song lately; rock opera is the shit.

And of course there are always the pics...


HOWDY!


1 comentari:

Anònim ha dit...

you have a nice blog. i just started one.