dilluns, de setembre 12, 2005

NEIN

Nothing much to say today, just more pictures and animations. My ipod stopped working yesterday, and I don't know what to do. My ipod is life, it is an absolute good. At least I have my ipod shuffle as well. Good thing I found an apple store in Austin. I overslept this morning and missed ARC308 discussion. Fuck it...
I finished the study version of my vestment, which is really just a 6' cape. the study version isn't nearly as good as the final will be, but it allowed me to explore the possibilities of my idea. The final is going to be so cool. Speaking of which, i stabbed my finger with an x-acto knife today. That was awesome. Heres a cool video of my friend spinning around at richmond hall in Houston. I like it, and my friend looks so happy.

Yo le falto, Houston. I'm not homesick, because truth be told, i don't miss my home or my family that much, but I do miss being in Houston, and my friends.
Here's some more stuff to look at:
Anyone who has seen 'Requiem for a Dream' can appreciate this...

John Ashcroft retirement card...