dissabte, de maig 13, 2006

Ah, yes.
My last day of school was cinco de mayo and i didn't have my first final until today, so i have spent the last week at home, relaxing. I read East of Eden, and it is excellent, probably my favorite Steinbeck.
The new house is very nice and my grumblings over the design (or lack thereof) have been forgotten. It sits on a man-made lake/pond? and my yellow labrador loves the water. And the area north of Houston is essentially a dense pine forest with a high canopy which is very nice to live in.
We got a new TV for the house, and i watched my favorite part of Alien on it.
But there is no internet yet, so in a way i feel as if i've been in the jungle all week. I had to go to an ice cream parlor with free wireless internet to check my email.
Roy and I are going to South Padre island a week from this monday for 5 nights. I'm very excited. We wanted to go to New Orleans, but my father convinced me otherwise and we settled for somewhere relatively close with a decent beach.
I went to the Woodlands Mall today and was subsequently made bitter at the lack of community planning/zoning restrictions, etc. throughout much of the Houston suburbs. The Woodlands is (are?) beautiful.


Gold is the sun
as she wonders where he's gone.
Far away, will they meet again one day?

Gold is the sun
as she wonders where he's gone.
Far away, will they meet again one day?

Future.
Future.
Future.

Gold is the sun
as she wonders where he's gone.
Far away, will they meet again one day?
Will they meet again one day?
Will they meet again one day?
Will they meet again one day?
Will they meet again one day?

Will they meet again one day?
Will they meet again one day?

Future.
It's the a time to think.
Future.
It's a time to think.
Future.
It's a time to think about the past.

Will they meet again one day?
Will they meet?

Will they meet again one day?
Will they meet again one day?
Will they meet again one day?
Will they meet again one day?
Will they meet again one day?
Will they meet again one day?






2 comentaris:

Anònim ha dit...

I am from The Woodlands originally, and wait til you get to Austin. Houston is a horrible city to live in. I would never recommend it to anyone.

Brennan ha dit...

I've lived in Austin for the past 9 months.
But thanks for the tip.