divendres, de gener 11, 2008








let's move, people
just great
hehe
...
sigh
you can't handle it
fucking bullshit
goddamn fatties
yeah






Well today I went down to Ocean Beach and walked around, down the pier, and then ate lunch at Hodad's, which was delicious. I then went back down to Point Loma and checked out the tide pools, which were nice. Though the whole experience was actually terrifying because the rocks were slippery and I was so worried that I would drop my camera and break it. I took the long way home through Mission and Pacific beaches, then narrowly beat the traffic on the 5. It's funny how in California all the freeways have a the in front of the name, whereas in Texas we generally just say the number only.
I'll put up some pics when I get home and I can dump them off of my camera.