divendres, de gener 04, 2008








The Best Moments in Mike Huckabee's Extremism
oh god
Edison Frie[d] an Elephant
The VR hypothesis
fuck em
neat









I'm flying to San Diego on monday. I will not be going to the zoo. I have some moral hangups with zoos. But now I'm thinking I should just go because its the San Diego Zoo, and it is probably pretty nice. I'll have to think about it.
I watched The Cabinet Of Dr. Caligari the other day and was very impressed. I never thought I would enjoy a silent film. Its not really silent, the score was performed by Houston's own Two Star Symphony. Hurrah.
I'm about done reading Ishmael, which has been delightful. One of the more exciting events of my high school experience was the discovery in biology that humans are just one species among the many on earth, and that we are not really that special.
You know it's a slow news day when the only two things you hear on the news all day are Iowa and some crazy bitch being taken to Cedars-Sinai. I've been dying to know about that unknown substance.