divendres, d’agost 24, 2007


Well Costa Rica was fantabulous. Our hotel was up on a hill overlooking the little cove formed by steep hills on either end of the beach. So, the view from most points at the hotel was breathtakingly beautiful. I was a bit apprehensive beforehand because the weather forecast said it would be cloudy and rainy every day, but it was actually sunny and only partly cloudy for most of every day, with a little rain in the afternoon, which is normal during the rainy season there. I got a little sunburnt.
We stayed in Playa Hermosa, Guanacaste, which is on the N. Pacific coast. I've always wanted to go to Costa Rica, and ever since I visited Mazatlán a few years ago, I've wanted to go back to the Pacific.
This summer I've been further north, east (Amsterdam), south (Costa Rica), and west (Las Vegas) than I've ever been before.