dijous, de gener 25, 2007

some people, y'know?
Es poo
its time to ratchet up the yuan's value, boys


There was an owl hooting behind my apartment a little while ago. It's gone now and I am sad.
I really want to see 'Inland Empire', the new David Lynch film. Also 'The Last King of Scotland', so I can see Forest Whitaker eat some human flesh. I dunno if that even happens in the movie, but it should.
I had dinner tonight w/ my step mom and her cardiologist friend, both of whom are in town for a conference. It's cool to overhear medical people talk shop.


Here's a funny take on 'Blue Velvet', another David Lynch film:

"Heinecken?! Fuck that shit! Pabst Blue Ribbon!"

and a spoof on 'Brokeback Mountain':


haha, and 'The Fast and the Furious':


I put one of these up along time ago for 'The Shining'