dilluns, de novembre 27, 2006

hehe
oh NO
this is cool


Week before last I saw an advanced screening of Darren Aronofsky's The Fountain. It was visually stunning and quite entertaining, but it left me wanting more.
I couldn't sleep last night, so at 4:30 this morning I got out of bed and watched part of Empire of the Sun, which stars a 13 y/o Christian Bale.
The final review for our design project is next wednesday, and only today I figured out where the bathrooms will go. There's still a lot to be worked out, and I'm a little scared.
My dad and stepmom bought a miniature schnauzer yesterday. Her name is Bella.
Christmas is just around the corner; I already have a good idea of what I'm getting, however very little about what I will be giving.


a pic I took the day after Thanksgiving. I had to park on the roof when I went to the galleria, which, as you can see, has it's advantages.