divendres, d’agost 18, 2006



Last week Amy Butler and I saw 'Little Miss Sunshine' at river oaks after Japanese [food] and before the house of pies. The key lime was a little soft that night.
Anyway, the movie was fantastic, and the previews I keep seeing for it make it look like some moronic nightmare. I haven't laughed that hard for a long time.
The hygienist who cleaned my teeth this morning told me that I brush too hard, and that i should stop if i don't want to look like Carly Simon. Gum recession, you see.
I'm slowly making my way through 'For Whom The Bell Tolls'. It's very funny to read literal english translations of spanish. I once made a terrible little faux-browning (they make shotguns, among other things) advertisement. It was a power point slideshow, and basically read: Browning, it's the Heming way.