divendres, de juliol 21, 2006




I just watched 'Le Cercle Rouge'.
It was good, but I just can't take a French action movie seriously.
I went down to an art gallery in midtown today and saw an interesting little show of drawings and several paintings.
My little sister called me from Jamaica yesterday. She confirmed that there are, in fact, a lot of black people there.
I've decided that I would like to run for congress one day.
I went to dinner with my friend Amy tonight. That was fun, even if the place we went was all hype.
I watched a significant portion of 'Point Break' the other day. That's a good one.
I want a .44 revolver. I actually want a lot of guns. I am essentially a pacifist, but i like guns. A lot.
Being alone in my house is sort of creepy at night.
My dog dug a big hole in the yard today; she doesn't normally do that.
My brother has had several dreams in the last few weeks in which he has stabbed people. To death.