dimecres, de setembre 07, 2005

All nighter


I now have 2 general admission tickets to the see Dalai Lama when he comes to UT. What did I have to do to get those tickets? Well, I waited outside the TX union bldg from 11:30 PM monday until they let us in to get the tix at 7:00 AM the next morning. Lemme tell ya, that night was a HOOT. No, seriously... it wasn't. And now i have a rather bad attitude about seeing his holiness: I expect to be blown away by his words, maybe merely his presence, and if I am not, i will be supremely disappointed and angry. My roommate went at 9:30 that morning (when there was no line) and got his 2 tickets as well. I was a little, well you get the idea. I also got my posters today, which will spruce up the dorm room a lil bit, which looks like the inside of a Winnebago from 1974. i'll try to put some pics up. I got my pillow back today, which my dad had to overnight to me after i left it in Houston last weekend. Oh lordy...